Friday, February 13, 2009

Mystery Hostess Party - due by 2/18

1. Since I am unable to have the Tasting on Sunday, I am going to do a "Mystery Hostess" email/phone party! All orders that are called in or emailed to me by Wednesday, 2/18, can participate (does not include orders given at a Tasting Party). For every $30 order, you will be in a drawing for grapeseed oil, bread mix & other items. One person will win the hostess benefits! Just remember - the special that Wildtree has this month - order $60 and receive a free cookbook and the free Culinary Club membership!

2. A friend of mine is having a Tasting Party at my house on Monday, 2/16, at 7 p.m. I would love it if you can make it!

3. I still have openings on 2/23 & 2/24. If you book a tasting for one of those nights, you will get a free prize! Blessings!